INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Creative Web does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected both online and offline. Personal information collected will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only. When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
• Email Address
• Billing Address
• Company Name
• Telephone Number
We do not collect your credit card, bank accounts and never see your sensitive financial details. In case that you will buy from us, Paypal will handle all your financial information thru their highly secured server, technologies and system transactions.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Fulfilling orders and requests for services or information
• Processing returns and exchanges
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Delivering services
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
• Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
UPDATING THE INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Last Updated: 5/20/2018